Saturday, October 18, 2008
We have placed the pictures into picasaweb due to the fact that we can upload everything to the web in a photosharing file. Much easier and we can show you all of our pictures.-- the site is http://picasaweb.google.com/bowiefam. Click on this link and it will take you picasaweb. Click on our family picture and all of our photos will be displayed as thumbnails. Click view as slideshow and the pictures will be larger (if you want to see the captions set the pictures to change every 7-10 seconds). Hopefully this will work and allow you to see the pictures we have taken. Things are going well and we are now halfway through with our work here. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers and thankyou for keeping in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures! They tell quite a story! We're so proud of the way God is using all of you! Can't wait to hear stories in person from you guys!
I guess it shows how much I DON'T know about life abroad. I was amazed to see so many English words on the signs in the pictures...
Thanks for keeping us up to date!
Praying,
Mary Beth, Garrett, and Saralynn
Hi guys! I am a nursery nurse at WGHS and I work with Dr. Bowie. Thanks so much for sharing your stories and photos. It brings back so many great memories of our three years in South Africa. I can't wait to hear about all the ways that God has worked in you and through you during your time there.
May God continue to bless you guys abundantly as you share His love and grace to those with whom you come into contact.
Praying for your family!
Many Blessings,
Pollyanna Hall, RN BSN
"...No in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:37-39
Post a Comment